Horse Trail Cottage
This cozy cottage allows you the space to enjoy time with family surrounded by the most beautiful scenery in central Ohio.
Located at 817 State Route 97, 2 miles south of Loudonville, Horse Trail Cottage is situated on 4 acres that are surrounded by the Mohican State Memorial Forest. The cottage is adjacent to our family farm, Horsetail Run, where our guests have the option of boarding their horses. There is direct access to the State bridle trails for horseback riding from the property. Contact the owners about the option of bringing your horses.
The cottage has a full kitchen with dining area, living room, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms each with a smart TV, and a cozy gas fireplace. The hot tub is located on the patio along the back side of the cottage by the hammocks. There are outdoor fire rings and outdoor and indoor picnic tables.
The pavilion has a refrigerator, picnic tables, a pool table, and a charcoal grill for your rain or sine pleasure. If you enjoy to dip a toe in the water there is a small creek that runs into a small pond right behind the pavilion. There is enough space and parking for a family reunion or company event. each
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, toaster, fridge, coffee maker, dishes, pots, pans, silverware
- All linens for bath, bedrooms, and kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Smart TV’s in living room and all three bedrooms
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- Outdoor picnic tables
- Fire Ring
- Outdoor hot tub
- Pavilion with a refrigerator, pool table, outdoor games, and a charcoal grill (Bring your own charcoal)
- Fireplace in living room
- Direct access to horseback riding trails
- Highline for overnight horse tie out
|Weekday (Sunday -Thursday)||Weekend (Friday & Saturday; Holidays)||Weekly Rates (More than 6 nights)|
|Peak (May - October)||$174||$199||$174|
|Off Peak (November - April)||$139||$164||$139|