Amenities & Agreement
When you make your reservations you are agreeing to abide by the policies and procedures set forth in this agreement.
- There is a two night minimum for weekends. We will make exceptions for last minute reservations.
- We require a credit card number to hold your reservation and to use as a security deposit. A non-refundable down payment of 50% must be made to confirm your reservation.
- If you would like to pay the balance with a different credit card or in cash upon arrival please let us know before your arrival date so we do not charge your credit card.
- There will be no refunds for early departures.
- Cancellations must be received 15 days prior to the reservation date. If we can book the cottage for your cancelled time you will be refunded your deposit.
- If we do not get another reservation request you forfeit your deposit. In the event of a no show you will be charged the full amount.
- Check in is from 4 – 8 p.m. Call the day before your stay if you would like to check in early. It may or may not be possible.
- Check out is noon.
- The renter will wash all dishes, close and lock all doors and windows, cover the hot tub, and return key to proper location.
- There must be one person 21 years or older staying in the cottage.
- The rates are for up to 6 people. There is a $20 charge for each additional guest over the age of 5.
- There is room for tents or campers at the cottage. The charge is $30 for each tent or camper, per night.
- No pets are permitted in the house.
- Horses are permitted for an extra fee of $30 per horse per night and you are responsible for their food and water. There is a barn and pasture available for use at our family farm. The farm is a few minutes away from Pine Run and is right next to Horse Trail Cottage. The State Forest bridle trails are assessable from the farm.
- Absolutely No Smoking in the cottage. Please smoke outside and dispose of your butts properly. Do not throw butts on the ground. If we smell smoke inside the cottage we will charge your credit card a minimum of $100.
Repairs and Service Calls
- We do our best to properly maintain everything at our cottage, however, we cannot guarantee appliances, TVs, hot tubs, AC units; etc. there will be no refunds or discounts in the event of a maintenance failure. Phone numbers will be available for you to call in the case of an emergency.
- There is a $40 cleaning fee per stay.
- We accept normal cleaning duties for the cottage after your stay. If there is excessive cleaning needed or damages to be repaired you will be charged a minimum of $100.
- There is no maid service during your stay.
- Hot tub use is strictly at your own risk. Children 17 and under require adult supervision.
- There is a $50 cleaning fee for extreme cases of poor water quality after your stay.
- Keep the cover on the hot tub when it is not in use this will help keep it clean.
- Hot tub covers are made of light plastic foam. To avoid breakage and replacement costs, please do not sit or stand on the hot tub covers. There is a $450 replacement charge for damaged hot tub covers.
- Fires are permitted in the fire rings only and should be put out before leaving unattended.
Failure to abide by the policies set forth will result in immediate eviction and/or prosecution without a refund.