Pine Run Cottage
This cozy cottage allows you the space to enjoy time with family and friends. It is also great for church and company events because of the large pavilion.
Located at 781 County Road 3275 just 3 miles south of Loudonville, Pine Run Cottage is adjacent to the Mohican Memorial State Forest. Situated on 2 acres in the Pine Run Valley and built in 1928, it served as a one room school house for about 5 years in the 1930s called Red Brush School.
The cottage has a full kitchen, 1 bathroom with a luxurious Jacuzzi tub, dining/living room, 2 upstairs bedrooms each with a queen bed, and a bedroom downstairs with a double bed. There is a sofa bed in the dining/living area also.
Outside the cottage there is a spacious deck with table and chairs, rocking chairs, and a 6-person hot tub. A fire-ring and charcoal grill is right off of the deck.
The pavilion has tables, chairs, sink, refrigerator, bathroom, and a charcoal grill. There is plenty of room for a family reunion, bachelor/bachelorette party, company picnic, or any other special occasion.
We now have a game room with a TV, stereo, pool table and foosball table for your enjoyment.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, toaster, fridge, coffee maker, dishes, pots, pans, silverware
- All linens for bath, bedrooms, and kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Smart TV with Satellite internet located in living room and game room
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- Outdoor picnic tables
- Fire Ring
- Charcoal grill (Bring your own charcoal)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Jacuzzi bath tub
- Pavillion with tables, chairs, sink, and bathroom
- Game room with pool and foosball tables
|Weekday (Sunday -Thursday)||Weekend (Friday & Saturday; Holidays)||Weekly Rates (More than 6 nights)|
|Peak (May - October)||$174||$199||$174|
|Off Peak (November - April)||$139||$164||$139|